15-May-2021, Current Affairs in English
1. Which country’s Jurong rover has successfully landed on the ground floor after completing 7 months of space travel?
China’s Jurong rover has successfully landed on Mars after completing a 7-month space journey.
2. Which female wicket-keeper batsman from Jharkhand has been included in the Test and ODI team for the first time on the tour of England?
Answer: Indrani Roy
Indrani Roy women’s wicket-keeper batsman has been included in the Test and ODI squad for the first time on the tour of England.
3. Which woman of Indian origin has been appointed as Senior Advisor to the White House?
Answer: Neera Tandon.
Indian-origin woman Neera Tandon has been appointed as a senior adviser to the White House.
4. Who has become the new PM of the exiled Tibet government?
Answer: Penpa Tsearing
Pempa Tsering has been elected as the new PM of the Tibetan government-in-exile.
5. Which state government has announced to bear the expenses of the education of the destitute children and care of the elderly?
Answer: Delhi government
Delhi government has announced to bear the cost of education of the destitute children and the care of the elderly due to the havoc of Corona.
6. Which state government has announced to provide free treatment to journalists suffering from Corona?
Answer: Government of Madhya Pradesh.
Madhya Pradesh government has announced to provide free treatment to journalists suffering from Corona.
7. Today’s day (May 15) is celebrated as which day all over the world?
Answer: World Family Day.
May 15 is celebrated as World Family Day across the world.
8. Which city has been made the new (23rd) district of the state by the Chief Minister of Punjab?
The Chief Minister of Punjab has made Malerkotla as the new (23rd) district of the state.
9. Harsh Bhanwala has been appointed as the head of which technical group formed by SEBI?
Answer: Social Stock Exchange.
Harsh Bhanwala has been appointed as the head of the Social Stock Exchange Technical Group constituted by SEBI.
10. How many new cases of corona have been reported in the last 24 hours in the country?
Answer: 3,26,098 (3890 deaths).
In the last 24 hours, 3,26,098 (3890 deaths) new cases of corona have been reported in the country.
Get More Updates
DSSSB Various Posts Online Form 2021
Today Current Affairs in English and Hindi – 14 May 2021