Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board
TGT, Patwari, LDC & Other Post Recruitment 2021
Advt No. : 02/2021 Download Notification
Post Name: DSSSB Teaching and Non Teaching Recruitment 2021 Notification for 7236 Vacancies
Post Date: 14-MAY-2021
Short Description: According to the recruitment advertisement (No.02 / 2021) on 12 May 2021, Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has released an advertisement for the recruitment of 7236 posts in various departments of the Delhi Government. The various vacancies are Trained Graduate Teacher TGT, Assistant Teacher, LDC, Patwari, Head Clerk, Etc. Those candidates who are interested in this recruitment can read the full notification and apply before 24-JUNE-2021 Online.
- Starting Date – 25-MAY-2021
- Last Date – 24-JUNE-2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 24-JUNE-2021
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
• General / OBC: – Rs. 100/-
• SC / ST / PH – Rs. 0/-
You can pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or E Challan at SBI.
- Trained Graduate Teacher TGT: Below 32 Years.
- Junior Secretarial Assistant LDC: 18-27 Years.
- Patwari Post: 21-27 Years.
- Other Post: Below 30 Years.
|CATEGORIES||EXTENT OF AGE CONCESSION|
|PwD + SC/ST||15 years|
|PwD. + OBC||13 years|
Vacancy Details: 7236 Post:
|Post Name||Post Code||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Junior Secretarial Assistant LDC||44/21||278||Class 10 High School with English Typing 35 WPM OR Hindi Typing 30 WPM.|
|Counselor||45/21||50||Bachelor / Master Degree in Psychology / Applied Psychology.|
|Head Clerk||46/21||12||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Computer Proficiency.|
|Patwari||48/21||10||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
|TGT Trained Graduate Teacher||33/21 to 41/21||6258||Bachelor Degree in Related Subject. Degree / Diploma in Training Education. CTET Exam Passed.|
|Assistant Teacher Primary||42/21 & 47/21||554||10+2 Intermediate with Diploma in Elementary Education OR Bachelor Degree with Diploma in Elementary Education CTET Exam Passed.|
|Assistant Teacher Nursery||43/21||74||10+2 Intermediate Exam with NTT Training / B.Ed Exam Passed.|
SYLLABUS: (for One Tier and Two Tier Examination Schemes)
Tier One (General/Technical) Examination:-
- General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. The questions will be designed to test knowledge of Current Events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to History, Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National/International Organizations /Institutions, etc.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability: The syllabus of General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. Test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc.
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability : The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Data Interpretation, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs etc.
- Hindi Language & Comprehension: Testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the Hindi Language. In addition to this, questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc. would also be covered
- English Language & Comprehension: Testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the English Language. In addition to this, questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc. would also be covered.
Applicable only for one Tier Technical only): Post specific subject related questions: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed in the Recruitment Rules for the post.
Tier Two (General) Examination:-
- Syllabus of Tier-I Examination will be as that of One Tier (General) Examination.
- Syllabus of Tier-II Examination :-
Some Important Links:
|Apply Online||Link Activate on 25/05/2021|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|