UP RVUNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
Advt No. : U-38/UPRVUSA/2021 Download Notification
Post Name: UPRVUNL UP Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 Online Formapply for 196 posts.
Post Date: 03-June-2021
Short Description: Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited recently released the online application form for the post of Junior Engineer Mechanical / JE Electrical / Computer and Electronics and Telecommunication Recruitment 2021. The form filling starting date is active now and the last date of applying for the online exam form is 04 July 2021. A total number of vacancies is 196 are notified for Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics & Instrumentation, and Computer in respect of students trained at the under mentioned institutions.
(i)Government Polytechnic, Lucknow.
(ii)National Polytechnic, Nainital.
Those candidates who are interested in this vacancy can check more details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application process through Sarkariresultsjob.com website and apply form online on the official website of (UPRVUNL) and for that Read the Full Notification before Apply Online.
- Starting Date: 03-June-2021
- Last Date: 02-July-2021
- Exam Fee Last Date: 04-July-2021
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : – Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST : – Rs. 700/-
You can pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or E Challan
AGE LIMIT as of 01/0/2021:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Notification.
Total Vacancy: 196
Junior Engineer Electrical – 69 Posts
Junior Engineer Mechanical – 78 Posts
Junior Engineer Electronics / Control & Instrumentation – 39 Posts
Junior Engineer Computer – 10 Posts
3 years diploma examination in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Control and Instrumentation/ Instrumentation/Computer engineering from a institute recognized by the State Government.
For more details read the notification.
Direct recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer (Trainee) E&M shall be made through an objective type competitive examination. There shall be two parts in question paper as follows:-
There shall be 150 objective-type questions from the syllabus for Diploma Engineering in the relevant Branch as per the post advertised (Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics/Control & Instrumentation, and Computer Engineering).
50 objective-type questions comprising General Hindi, General Knowledge, and Reasoning. (In the CBT exam for the post each question will carry 1 mark. For every wrong answer attempted by the candidates negative marking of ¼ th (i.e. 0.25) will be deducted in addition).
In case the CBT exam for the same post/discipline is carried out in multiple shifts, the normalization of scores shall be carried out for every shift for all the candidates who have taken the exam for the same post/discipline as per the Normalization formula
How to Apply:
- The candidate should fill up all information like Personal Details, Contact Details, etc. correctly.
- On completion of Step-I Registration/Sign Up, a message will be received in the candidate’s registered email ID conveying his Registration/Sign Up and login ID and password.
- After Registration/Sign Up, the candidate has to log in and complete other details in the application form like Personal Details, Qualification Details, and Declaration, etc.
- Instructions regarding scanning of Photograph, Signature, and Certificates: Candidates should upload the scanned (digital) image of their Photograph, Signature, and Certificates as per the process given below. The applicant should note that only JPG/JPEG format is acceptable:
- Candidates are advised to keep with them the copy of the e-receipt as a token of remittance of the fee for future reference.
- After depositing the application fee through online mode, you may check the status of the application form after 2 days.
Some Important Links:
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|