Post Name: SSC GD constable recruitment 2021 Syllabus
Post Date: 06-Sep-2021
Short Description: There is good news for the youth who are preparation for a job in the Paramilitary Army; Recently SSC has issued a notification for the posts of constable in BSF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, SSF and Assam Rifles. Eligible and interested candidates can applied this online form, Now we are going to share you details SSC GD constable syllabus for these vacancy.
For the documents required to apply and what educational qualification should be, read this article till the end.
SSC GD Recruitment 2021
Service Selection Commission keeps on conducting recruitment process from time to time, in which the candidate can apply for the job, where the applicants who have high school, intermediate and graduate pass degree can apply for SSC.
Important Date to Apply
The starting date to apply online in SSC GD is 17th July 2021 and the last date is 31st August 2021. As of now, the exam date has not been announced yet.
- Application Begin : 17/07/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/08/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 02/09/2021
- Exam Date CBT : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
SSC GD Exam Pattern 2021:
General Hindi & English
General Intelligence & Reasoning
General Knowledge & General Awareness
SSC GD Reasoning Syllabus
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Similarities and Differences
- Coding and Decoding
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetical Reasoning and Figural Classification
- Non-Verbal Series
- Spatial Visualization
- Spatial Orientation
- Visual Memory
SSC GD Elementary Mathematics Syllabus
- Number Systems
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers
SSC GD General Hindi & English Syllabus
- Verbal Ability
SSC GD General Knowledge & General Awareness Syllabus
- Indian Constitution
- Economic Scene
- General Policy
- Scientific Research
Candidate should have the following qualification to apply
- Candidate should be a resident of any state
- Has passed high school exams
- He/she should have attained the minimum age of 18 years at the time of applying
Applicant should be minimum 18 years and maximum 23 years to fill the form.
Application Fee for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021
Talking about the application fee, then the general and OBC category people will have to pay a fee of Rs 100. Whereas this form is free for women and people of SC, ST category.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 23 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC GD Constable Rules.
Documents required while applying:
Candidate must have these rule documents while applying online in SSC GD
- Aadhar card
- High school certificate
- caste certificate
- Address proof
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
- Gmail ID
All these documents should be with the applicant while applying online. If not, get it done as soon as possible.
How to Apply Online for SSC GD
To apply online, the candidate has to follow the following steps
- First of all you have to go to the official website.
- If you have not yet registered with SSC then you have to register first.
- After registering, a new application form for GD will open in front of you.
- Fill all the information asked in the form carefully
- Upload the photo or other document
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay the fee.
- You can submit the application by going to the submit option. You can take the print out and keep it for the upcoming examination.
Some Important Links:
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Allahabad High Court RO/ARO Online form 2021