Post Name: RSMSSB VDO online form 2021 Online Form 2021
Post Date: 12 Sep 2021
Short Description: There is good news for the students who are seeking government jobs because Rajasthan Staff Selection Board Commission Jaipur has sought applications for 3896 posts under Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department Rajasthan. Interested candidates can apply for this post in Rajasthan Selection Board. If you are a native of Rajasthan state then you must fill this form.
You have to read this article till the end for information about what should be the eligibility to apply for Rajasthan Staff Selection Board Commission’s Village Development Officer and how to apply online.
Rajasthan Staff Selection Board Commission:
The Rajasthan Staff Selection Board Commission keeps on issuing its releases for the posts from time to time so that the people of the state of Rajasthan can get the opportunity to do government jobs. Under this release, notices have been issued for the posts of Village Development Officer. If you are eligible and fulfill the eligibility then you can apply online for the post of Village Development Officer. This recruitment process will be started in the month of September. The important dates to apply are given below.
Eligibility For RSMSSSB:
You must have the following eligibility before applying for the post of Village Development Officer of Rajasthan Staff Selection Board Commission.
• Applicant should be a native of Rajasthan state.
• He must have a graduate degree.
• High School Marksheet
• Intermediate mark sheet
Village Development Officer (VDO)
· Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
· With One of the Following Degree / Diploma / Certificate.
· O Level Certificate Course Passed from NIELIT. OR
· COPA Certificate OR
· Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Application.
· Certificate in RS-CIT from Rajasthan.
Age Limit for RSMSSSB:
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
The minimum age of the applying candidate should be between 18 years and maximum age of 40 years; apart from this the process of relaxation will be given on the basis of caste category. For more details you can visit the website of Rajasthan Staff Selection Board Commission.
VDO Salary in RSMSSSB
Many of you have this question that after getting selected on the post of Village Development Officer, how much salary will the Rajasthan government give. So for your information, let us tell you that if you are selected for this post, then the salary will be provided to you by the state government on the basis of 7th pay commission.
Exam Fee to Apply for RSMSSSB:
To apply for the post of Rajasthan Village Development Officer, candidates have to pay the fee on the basis of category.
- General / OBC : 450/-
- OBC NCL : 350/-
- SC / ST : 250/-
- Correction Charge : 300/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Emitra Center, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
The general category people will have to pay Rs 450, OBC category people Rs 350 and SC and ST candidates will have to pay Rs 250.
Some important dates to apply for RSMSSSB
Candidates will have to appear in the online examination to get selected for the post of Rajasthan Village Development Officer. Following are the date of commencement of application and last date to apply.
Application Date: – 10/09/2021
Last date to apply: – 09/10/2021
Last Date for Fee Submission: – 09/10/2021
Admit card issue date: – November
Exam date: – Notified Soon
Result date: – Notified Soon
Documents required applying online for RSMSSSB:
To apply for the post of Rajasthan Village Development Officer, you must have the following key documents.
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- High School Marksheet
- Intermediate mark sheet
- Graduate mark sheet
- Address proof
- Mobile number
- Gmail ID
- Passport size photo
- Employment Registration Certificate
- Caste certificate
Having this document you can apply for the post of Village Development Officer.
RSMSSSB Selection Process:
Candidates will have to go through the following selection process for the post of Village Development Officer.
First of all, the written examination of the candidates will be conducted. Candidates who will pass in the written test will be called for interview. The applicant who will qualify in the interview process will have to appear for the medical test. Documents of successful candidates will be verified after which you will be given a joining letter.
How to Apply Online in RSMSSSB:
You have to apply online for the post of Rajasthan Village Development Officer.
- First of all you have to go to the free site of the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, here you will get to see many options in front.
- Here a notification of the Village Development Officer will be seen, click on the option with this notification, now a new page will open in front of you.
- To apply, you must first register here, after registering, you can fill this form.
- After login, fill all the information asked in the form carefully and upload whatever documents are required.
- After the document is uploaded, you will have to pay the bill, this fee can be done through net banking through credit card debit card.
After paying, submit the form by clicking on the submit form and take a print out of the application form and keep it safe.
In today’s article, we have provided you all the information for the post of Rajasthan Village Development Officer, I hope. This information will prove beneficial for you.
Some Important Links:
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|