Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
PGCIL NR Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021
Advt No. : NR-I/02/2021/DT Download Notification
Post Name: PGCIL Diploma Trainee Online Form 2021 Apply Now
Post Date: 24-May-2021
Short Description: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) is Welcome to the Online Application form for the Post of Diploma Trainee in Electrical / Civil Recruitment 2021. Those Up-and-comers are intrigued to the Following Recruitment Can Peruse the Full Notice before Apply on the web. To know more detail please click on the above blue Button Apply on sarkariresultsjob.com
- Starting Date: 24-May-2021
- Last Date: 15-June-2021
- Complete Form Last Date: 15/June/2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date : Available Soon
- General / OBC / EWS: – Rs. 300/-
- SC / ST / PH – Rs. 0/-
You can pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or E Challan
- Minimum Age: NA
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per rules.
Total Vacancy: 35 Posts
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||11||07||04||06||02||30||Diploma in Engineering in Related Trade with Minimum 70% Marks.|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||02||01||01||01||0||05|
1. Selection procedure: Only Computer Based Test shall be conducted.
2. Type of Written Test: The Written Test shall be of Objective type of two hours duration consisting of two parts –
(a) Part-I consists of Technical Knowledge Test with 120 Questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
(b) Part-II consists of Aptitude Test (AT) with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, Quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency & interpretation, numerical ability etc.
All questions would be MCQ type with 4 options and carry equal weightage (1 mark each). Wrong & multiple answers would result in negative marks of ¼. Candidates shall have the option for appearing in the Written Test in Hindi or English.
3. Qualifying criteria in Written Test:
|Vacancy||Qualifying criteria in Written Test|
|Unreserved including EWS||Minimum of 40% marks subject to at least 30% marks in each Part-I & Part-II separately|
|Reserved||Minimum of 30% marks subject to at least 25% marks in each Part-I & Part-II separately|
4. Empanelment: Candidates who have secured at least 40% in the UR category including EWS and 30% in the reserved category in Written Test shall only be eligible for empanelment.5. Offer of Appointment: The offer of appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates impaneled in the order of merit and based on the requirement. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to them being found medically fit in the pre-employment medical examination to be conducted as per POWERGRID norms and standards of medical fitness.
Instructions to Fill Structure:
- PGCIL Delhi Recognition Student in Most recent Enrollment 2021-2022 Applicant Can apply Between 24/05/2021 to 15/06/2021.
- Candidate Read the Warning before Apply the Opening Application Structure in Disciple Occupations of PGCIL NR Delhi Most recent Govt. Opening Enrollment Online 2021.
- Generously Check and Gather the All Archive – Qualification, ID Verification, Address Subtleties, And Fundamental Subtleties.
- Ready Scan Document like- Photograph, Sign, ID Verification, And so on
- Prior to Apply On the web/Submit Application Structure Should Check the Review and All Segment Cautiously.
- Remove A Print From Last Submitted Structure.
Some Important Links:
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|