Name of Post: Indian institute of foreign trade IIFT MBA admission form 2021.
Post Date: 08-Sep-2021
Short Description: The National Testing Agency has issued notices for taking admission in IIFT on 2nd September 2021. Apart from this, registration for MBA in IIFT through online mode has also started. Applicants can apply till the month of October.
Important dates of IIFT and what is IIFT? How to apply online for MBA course and what is the eligibility for this. You are going to get answers to all these questions in this article. So read this article till the end.
- Application Begin : 02/09/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 15/10/2021
- Correction Date : 17-26 October 2021
- Exam Date : 05/12/2021
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
What is IIFT?
The full name of IIFT is Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. This institute was established in 1963. The main function of this institute is to award degrees in the field of NDA. This institute has two campuses in India, the first is in Delhi and the other is in Kolkata. The main objective of this institute is to give MBA degree to the applicants from foreign trade.
You can do MBA degree both full time and part time; it takes 2 years to get full time degree whereas you can get part time degree in 2 years 6 months.
Objectives of IIFT:
There are many colleges and universities in India for professional courses. But still this institute was established. The main objective of creating this institute is to:
- To award degrees to the students in the international development of the country.
- Careers are provided by this institute at international level.
- To provide education in the technical field at the international level
- Ease of doing business from one country to another will be achieved.
Nowadays, all the countries of the country do business activities with each other, from which they get information related to foreign trade, so it is very important for a person to have information related to foreign state. So in India, the MBA degree related to Form Tate started to be awarded in the country.
Required Qualifications to Appear in IIFT Entrance Exam:
Every institute conducts an entrance exam to admit the applicant. To take this exam, the applicant must have the following qualifications
- Candidate must have a graduation degree to take the entrance exam of MBA
- Candidate should have 45% to 50% percentage in graduation.
- There is no age limit for the applicant
- Student of any state can give this exam
IIFT exam process
The applicant has to take an entrance exam to do MBA from foreign trade, this exam is online, which is a computer based test, in the exam you are asked questions from four subjects.
- General Awareness
- Quantity Analysis
- Logical reasoning and data interpretation
- Reading Comprehension and verbal ability
Questions related to these topics are asked. In which 35 questions of Reading Comprehension and verbal ability are there, which is of 3 marks, questions of 105 marks are asked in this subject. Logical reasoning and data interpretation There are 30 questions on this subject for which you are given 90 marks. 90 marks questions are asked from Quantity Analysis. 20 questions are asked from the last subject General Awareness for which you are given 30 marks.
- General / OBC / EWS : 2500/-
- SC / ST / PH : 1000/-
You also have to pay the fee to apply for the entrance exam. These fees vary depending on the category. Journal and OBC category people will have to pay 2500 rupees and ST, SC people will pay 1000 rupees.
How to apply for IIFT:
To apply in IIFT, you have to first go to the main website.
- You get to see many options on the website
- First you have to register.
- Login after registration.
- Now fill all the information asked in the application form carefully.
- Upload the required documents.
- After uploading the documents, pay the application fee.
- Submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
IIFT Key Dates
The date to apply in IIFT is 2nd September 2021, in which the last date of registration is 15th October 2021. If there is any problem in filling the form, if you want to rectify it, then you can do it from October 17 to 26.
The admit cards for this will be issued in the month of November. Talking about the tentative date of the exam, it is 5th December 2021. However, no information has been given about the result date yet.
Friends, in today’s article, we have given you all the information about the process of taking admission in IIFI, hope this information will prove to be beneficial for you.
Some Important Links:
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|