Indian Army General Duty Soldier Women Recruitment 2021
Post Name: Indian Army General Duty Women Soldier Recruitment 2021
Post Date: 09-June-2021
Short Description: Indian Army recently released the online application form for the Post of General Duty Women Soldier Recruitment 2021. The form filling starting date is active now and the last date of applying for the online exam form is 20 July 2021. The total number of vacancies is 100 are notified in notification. Recruitment rallies are planned to be conducted at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Belgaum, Pune, and Shillong. Candidates will be allotted a venue based on their home districts. Candidates must be passed Class 10th with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. Those women candidates who are interested in this vacancy can check more details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, and application process through Sarkariresultsjob.com website and apply form online on the official website of joinindianarmy.nic.in and for that Read the Full Notification before Apply Online.
- Starting Date: 06-June-2021
- Last Date: 20-July-2021
- Exam Fee Last Date: 20-July-2021
- Course Start: October 2021
- General / OBC: – Rs. 0/-
- SC / ST / PH: – Rs. 0/-
No Application Fee for the All Candidates Only Fill the Online Application Form
AGE LIMIT as on 01/06/2021:
- Age Limit: 17.5 to 21 Years.
- Age Between : 01/Oct/2000 to 01/April/2004
Age Relaxation Extra as per Notification.
Candidates must be passed Class 10th with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
Height: 152 CMS
Running: 1.6 Kilometer in 07 Min 30 Second.
Long Jump: 10 Feet.
High Jump: 03 Feet.
How to Fill Form:
- Candidate Can Apply Between 06/June/2021 to 20/July/2021 on the official website of joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Read the full Notification before Applying the Application Form in IndianArmy Recruitment 2021
- Kindly Check All Documents that necessary to apply forms such as Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details, etc.
- Keep all Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Form Must Check Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE).
(a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(b) Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after declaring medicallyfit by concerned specialists at Military Hospital/Base Hospital/ Command Hospitals.
(c) Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
(d) Result of written examination will be declared on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of the candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
Some Important Links:
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|