Name of Post: IIT GATE Online Form 2022 Apply Now.
Post Date: 30-Aug-2021
Short Description: There is good news for the students who are preparing for the GATE exam. According to the information received from IT Kharakpur, the online registration for GATE 2022 will start in the month of September. The registration information has been given by Khadakpur IT on its website; the main examination of GATE will be conducted in the month of February through online medium.
In today’s article, we will give you complete information about how to fill the online form in IT Gate and what are the documents required to fill the form and how much will be the fee for the form.
- Application Begin : 02/09/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online Phase I : 24/09/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online Phase II (Extended Period) : 01/10/2021
- Exam Date : 05-06, 12-13 February 2022
- Admit Card Available : January 2022
- Result Declared : March 2022
What is GATE EXAM?
This exam is conducted in India. The main purpose of this examination is to test and evaluate the quality of the student, only 8 institutions have the right to conduct this examination, the student who passes the GATE exam can apply anywhere in the public sector.
Required Qualification for IIT GATE Online Form 2022:
To apply for the IIT GATE Online Form 2022, a student must have the following qualifications
- Students who want to appear in this exam must have BE, BTech, BPharm, Technology and Engineering
- B.Sc (BS) should have a bachelor’s degree in science
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architect
- Must have MA, MSc, MCA or Master’s degree in any branch from Science Mathematics Computer etc.
- Inter M.E., M.Tech., M.E. Post B.Sc. Integrated Master’s Degree Program
- Passed / Appearing B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharm / B.Arch / B.Sc. Research / B.S. M.Sc. / MA / MCA / M.E. / M.Tech / Dual Degree / Integrated Courses
- For Complete Details See Brochure
Talking about the timing of the exam, this exam is conducted in the month of February and March.
Gate Exam Pattern
Anyway, nowadays all the exams are conducted through online mode only, 65 questions are given in the GATE exam, for which a total of 100 marks are determined, in this exam questions related to General Attitude, Engineering, Core Engineering and Math are asked.
In the exam you are asked two types of questions first multiple choice question and second blank space. Both types of questions are included in this exam. There is also a provision of negative marking if you answer any question wrong.
|Exam Duration||3 hours (180 minutes)|
|Number of Subjects|
|Number of Questions||65 No. of Questions of Maximum 100 Marks. General Aptitude: 10 Q Engineering Maths+ Core Subjects: 55 Q|
|Total Marks||100 Marks Engineering Maths: 13 Marks (Approx.) General Aptitude: 15 Marks Core Subjects: 72 Marks (Approx.)|
|Number of sections||GATE 2022 question paper will comprise of total 3 sections except for AR, CY, GG, EY, XL, PH, and MA papers :|
1) General Aptitude (GA)
2) Engineering Mathematics (for XL papers it is Chemistry)
3) Subject – Specific section
|General Aptitude Section||The GATE paper will also consist of a compulsory General Aptitude (GA) section constituting 10 questions. 5 Questions will carry 1 mark. 5 questions will carry 2 marks each. Therefore, the total marks for this section will be 15 marks.|
|Marking Scheme||MCQs carrying 1 mark each– 1/3 mark will be cut for every wrong answer.|
MCQs carrying 2 marks – 2/3 marks will be cut for every incorrect response.
* There is no negative marking for Multiple Select Question (MSQ)
Numerical Answer Type (NAT) Questions.
GATE 2022 Paper Codes:
|Architecture and Planning||AR||Geology and Geophysics||GG|
|Agricultural Engineering||AG||Engineering Sciences||XE*|
|Chemical Engineering||CH||Life Sciences||XL**|
|Civil Engineering||CE||Instrumentation Engineering||IN|
|Computer Science and Information Technology||CS||Mining Engineering||MN|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||EC||Mechanical Engineering||ME|
|Electrical Engineering||EE||Textile Engineering and Fiber Science||TF|
|Chemistry||CY||Production and Industrial Engineering||PI|
|Ecology and Evolution||EY||Petroleum Engineering||PE|
|Environmental Science and Engineering||ES||Humanities and Social Sciences||XH|
|Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering||NM||Geomatics Engineering||GE|
How to prepare for gate exam:
IIT GATE Online Form 2022
- Any student who is preparing for the exam needs hard work and patience.
- Candidate should have complete knowledge about the exam criteria, syllabus and exam pattern.
- While preparing for the GATE exam, the recruiter should also make his own time table so that maximum time is spent in studying.
- Students should be mentally prepared and have some confidence that we will clear this exam with good marks.
The main point of the exam is that there should not be any minimum age for the candidate to apply in it.
How to apply for GATE 2022
Student can apply for the exam in the following way
- First of all you have to go to its official website gate.iitkgp.ac.in.
- On the home page you will find the link to register
- Fill all the information asked in this form
- After registering successfully, enter your login detilse and complete the application form
- After filling all the details upload the required document
- Pay the form fee after the document is uploaded
- Now get the application form printed by clicking on the submit button.
In today’s article, we have given you all the information about how to do IT GATE 2022 exam and registration, hope it will be beneficial for you.
Some Important Links:
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Information Brochure||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Allahabad High Court RO/ARO Online form 2021