Post Name: Haryana CET Online Form 2022 Apply Online
Post Date: 21-May-2022
Short Description: HSSC Haryana Staff Selection Commission recently released the online application form for Haryana State Common Eligibility Test (CET) Exam. The form filling starting date is active now and the last date of applying the online exam form is 31 May 2022. Those who suffice this CET exam will be able to appear in the HSSC Group B and C recruitment exams to be held in 2022-25. This score card will valid for 3 years. Any candidates who have Class 10th / 12th / Degree / Diploma in Any Recognized Institute in India are eligibility of this exam. Those candidates who are interested in this vacancy can check more details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, and application process through Sarkariresultsjob.com website and for that Read the Full Notification before Apply Online.
IMPORTANT DATES for Haryana CET 2022:
- Last Date: 31-May-2022
- Exam Fee Last Date : 06-June-2022
- Exam Date: July 2022 (Tentative)
- Admit Card: Notified Soon
APPLICATION FEE for Haryana CET 2022:
- General / EWS / Other State: – Rs. 500/-
- Haryana Reserve Category – Rs. 250/-
You can pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, And Net Banking Mode Online.
AGE LIMIT for Haryana CET 2022:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
Age Relaxation as per Notification.
Eligibility for Haryana CET 2022:
|Post Name||Validity||HSSC CET Eligibility|
|HSSC Group B & Group C Various Post 2022||Valid for 3 Years||Class 10th / 12th / Degree / Diploma in Any Recognized Institute in India. Other State Candidate Also Eligible. More Details Read the Notification.|
How to Fill Form for Haryana CET 2022:
- Candidate Can Apply Between 18-May–2022 to 31–May-2022 on official website of https://onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in/eforms/login.aspx
- Read the full Notification before Applying the Application Form Sarkari Results Job for the Post of Haryana CET.
- Kindly Check All Document that necessary to apply forms such us- Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details etc.
- Keep all Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Form Must Check Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Some Important Links:
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download CET User Manual / Notification||Click Here|
|Download Date Extend Notice||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|Haryana CET Official Website||Click Here|
Find More Latest Updates
India Post GDS Recruitment 2022
UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam Recruitment 2022
UP Livestock Development Board UPLDB Maitri Recruitment 2022